Reflection Reflection

Reflection of My Reflection

Next Semester I will...

*I will take more photographs
A-, because I do take more pictures but on some of the projects I don't

*I will not procrastinate and turn my photos in with plenty of time to spare
C, I've been getting better but, still with some projects I turn it in at the last minute. Although I always turn them in.

*I will practice and try to make my photographs more clear and in focus
B, I don't really practice but i have made my pictures more clear and in focus then the past

*I won't use the first idea that comes to my head
B-, because I still use some ideas that first come to my head either because I can't think of anything else or i really like my first idea.

*I want to improve on my photoshop skills
A, I think i've improved a lot 

*Be more on task
A, I never thought this as much of an issue, I like to talk but it usually doesn't interfere with my work

*I want to take more time on my photographs
A-, I do take a lot more time then I did but, I feel like i should take more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in the World Questions